This is the Murrays Scuba Diving Fin Belt Securing your fins
- Quick release buckles secure your fins to your waist
- Fully adjustable
- Essential for keeping fins easily accessible yet contained
- Great for surf and swift-water rescues
- A favorite with tow-in ski drivers
- Lifeguards find these belts invaluable for day to day beach operations
- Keep open heel fins in reach for yourself or to throw to someone in trouble
- Use around your mask strap to keep your dive mask handy at your side
- Weight: 8oz
Securing your fins at your waist gives you the edge during dynamic water conditions. The Murrays Fin Belt holds fins within reach. Just unclip the quick release buckle and go. Water rescue personnel find these fin belts invaluable for surf and swiftwater operations. The fully adjustable belt is also a handy place to carry your knife horizontally so that it doesn’t get in the way, a feature favored by search and rescue personnel. Scuba and snorkeling masks with straps can also be secured.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.