This is the NRS 2024 Titanium Pilot Knife for Boating, Rescue in all wat
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The partially serrated edge covers all your cutting needs. The 'reverse scallop' serrations facilitate severing tough fibers.
- The low-profile, quick-release Thumbs Up Sheath™ stashes fixed blades away securely and releases with a one-handed flick of the thumb.
- The sheath attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab; lanyard attachment point on the knife handle further safeguards against losing a blade in rough waters.
- Lanyard attachment point doubles as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank.
- All weather G10 handle with hand contouring and comfortable, rubberized grip gives maximum blade control in wet environments.
- An asymmetrical handle and blade, along with the blunt tip, ensure proper blade orientation and help to prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- Jimping along the top of the blade edge delivers secure thumb placement and prevents grip slippage.
|Glass-reinforced polypropylene w/rubber overlay
|Glass-reinforced polypropylene w/rubber touch points
|Smooth and serrated
The same trusted performance and features of the ever-popular Co-Pilot, with a titanium blade for saltwater use. Compact, lightweight, corrosive-resistant and tough.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.