This is the NRS Aquapac Small VHF Pro -229 Waterproof Radio Case
- Radio bag is made of durable, MIL-Spec reinforced polyurethane
- Polyurethane material stays flexible when it’s cold, makes it easier to operate equipment inside the case, and is 100% recyclable
- Bag fits VHF Marine Radios up to 7.2” tall and 8.5” in circumference, with left- or right-handed antennas up to 5” tall
- Radio bag is dustproof, sandproof, and waterproof down to 30 ft/10 m
- Airtight seal enables the radio to float safely if you drop it in water
- Voice and signal pass right through the vinyl, allowing you to use the radio even when it’s in the bag
- Three-way adjustable harness enables convenient mounting and rapid access
- Radio bag is ideal for both rescue professionals and serious paddlers
Built with reinforced MIL-Spec polyurethane, the Aquapac Radio Bag safeguards your VHF Marine Radio from extreme weather and more. It fits VHF Radios up to 7.2” high and 8.5” in circumference, with a left or right-handed antenna of up to 5” tall. This radio bag is watertight up to 30 ft/10 m, dustproof, and sandproof, plus it floats if it falls in the water. You can also use the radio while it’s inside the bag, thanks to the vinyl's voice and signal transmission. A three-way adjustable harness provides simple mounting and access options. The Aquapac Small VHF Pro Waterproof Radio Bag is a must-have for rescue professionals and serious paddlers.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.