- Earphone and microphone assembly designed for all Interspiro full face masks
- Push-to-talk control (not used in hardwire applications)
- Hi-USE connector
- ME-16R Hot Mic® noise canceling, salt-water resistant, pressure-resistant studio quality microphone
OTS EMA-2 Hi-Use Communication Module is designed to allow the user to connect either Hard-wire or Through-water communications to a helmet or full face mask (FFM). Due to the many styles of FFM on the market, OTS offers a wide variety.
The configurations can be endless depending on the application. The following configurations are the most commonly used. Custom Earphone/Microphone (E/M) Assemblies can be manufactured upon request.
– ME-16R Hot Mic® noise canceling, salt-water resistant, pressure-resistant studio quality microphone.
– Super Mic is a water proof, pressure tolerant ceramic microphone with a compact, lightweight design and noise cancelling properties reducing background noises for clearer communications
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.