- Large, balanced flow-through piston design for stable intermediate pressures and high performance at low tank pressures
- Exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction and low maintenance
- Service to 4350 psi (300 Bar) with optional DIN connection
- Environmentally sealed for freeze protection at low temperatures and all around protection from sediment entering the first stage
- Nitrox EAN ready to 40% O2 (M1: up to 80%) from the factory with no internal modifications needed
- CNC machined from solid bar material, the body maintains perfect alignment of the piston and seat to eliminate creeping intermediate pressure problems
- Two high-pressure and five low-pressure ports on swivel cap (T3/B2/ST1/M1)
- Two high-pressure and option of five low-pressure ports on swivel cap or seven low-pressure ports on fixed cap (Z2/Z2x)
- All Atomic first and second stages are Made in USA with Limited Lifetime Warranty, and 2 year/300 dive service interval
Beautifully machined from a special grade of solid 316 Stainless Steel, the Atomic ST1 is the world's first Green" regulator. The ST1 has the same renowned ergonomics and easy breathing that's designed into all Atomic Aquatics regulators. Stainless steel has twice the strength of brass and is nearly as corrosion-resistant as Titanium. Yet the required resources, energy costs and environmental effects of manufacturing stainless steel give it a distinct ecological advantage over other metals.
The Jet Seat Piston. Atomic designed the Jet Seat Piston to eliminate creeping intermediate pressures and minimize maintenance. This unique high-pressure piston seal system is leak-free and self-lubricating.
The Atomic Jet Seat system has no sharp edges that can damage the seat over time, like most competitor's first stages. Instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt-end piston. Our valve seats are precision machined from an extremely strong aerospace specification seat material. This design combination is the most reliable seat system in the industry and enables the seat to go 2-years or 300 dives without service. Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.