This is the Scubapro Mens Definition Dry HD Drysuit for Scuba DivingFeatures:
- Heavy-duty poly/butyl/poly trilaminate design stands up to years of aggressive diving
- Trilaminate fabric blend has been independent laboratory tested and certified as fungous and bacterial resistant.
- Seams are stitched, glued, and then double waterproof taped for maximum reliability
- Front diagonal BDM metal dry zipper keeps water out and makes self-donning easy
- Latex wrist and neck seals are durable, comfortable and efficient at blocking water entry
- Neoprene neck collar keeps the hood in place, makes it easier to position the hood when wearing gloves, and helps preserve the latex neck seal
- Quality Si-Tech valves mounted on stitched and glued pads ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control.
- Attached semi-rigid dive boots feature soft soles that improve their anti-slip capabilities while enabling you to comfortably walk on rough grounds
- Boots include hook & loop straps to improve fit while preventing air from traveling to feet. Also included: Heel cap with fins strap retainer
- Two large cargo pockets equipped with D-rings, easy-to-see blue bungee, high-security over-flaps and hook & loop closures
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer a secure mounting spot for wrist instruments
- Suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives
- Hood features an air vent system and a hook for securing to the cargo pocket
- Includes hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit, zipper wax and owners manual
- Officially certified as fungus and bacteria resistant since 2018
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.