This is the Scubapro MK19 EVO/A700 Scuba Dive Regulator System
- Metal second stage case construction uses a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Sectional exhaust tee and a first-rate purge help to deliver effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
- Easy-to-use, adjustable inhalation effort knob to achieve maximum, personalized comfort
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Air-balanced first stage diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing
- Dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximize hose routing options for technical diving layouts
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.