This is the ScubaPro MK19 EVO DIN 300 1st Stage Regulator SCUBA Diving
- Environmentally sealed, preventing water and pollutants from entering the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber that enhances freezing resistance while ensuring consistent airflow and maximum durability in the coldest conditions
- Swivel turret and five LP ports which maximize hose routing options.
- Built not only for professional, military and technical divers, but also for recreational divers.
- Superb cold water performance in a lightweight, small, compact size.
- Latest design makes it substantially smaller and lighter than the original MK19.
- New dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
The compact, lightweight ScubaPro MK19 EVO 1st Stage Regulator delivers consistent and seamless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. Its air-balanced diaphragm ensures greater performance with higher airflow and extended depth compared to similar products. Its swivel and dry chamber combination meets the requirements of even the most demanding tech divers. MK19 EVO is designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.