ScubaPro S-TEK Pro Harness with Back Plate
- Molded Monprene® pads cushion shoulders, waist and back for increased comfort.
- Shoulder buckle and D-ring heights can be adjusted to suit different torso lengths.
- 3D formed back plate features a softened organic shape, curved central profile and fully radiused edges for greater comfort
- EVO Angle webbing slots allow for a more natural webbing routing that increases diver comfort and reduces abrasion.
- Recessed Wing Nut Socket features S-Tek Ergo Nuts that are ergonomically designed to be used with cold, wet or gloved hands, easy to tighten/loosen and flush mounted to prevent suit abrasion. Recessed Wing Nut socket is also compatible with standard wing nuts.
- Back plate provides mounting points for trim weights, an argon tank mounting point and a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Activity - Technical
- Product Weight - 7.18707 lb
- Back Plate - Stainless Steel / Aluminum
- Number of D-Rings - 6
The S-Tek Pro System's revolutionary design is built tough and loaded with features, helping to make your time at depth more comfortable and enjoyable. Designed for both utility and comfort, this system features 3D formed back plate with harness that includes adjustable TEK LOC shoulders to ensure a snug fit and molded Monprene® pads that provide cushioning without creating bulk or inherent buoyancy.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.