- Compatible with the HUD, G2 and A2 personal dive computers
- Easy to use, you only need to pair it to your computer once - the first time you use it
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference between different dive computers
- Compact size improves first stage mounting options
- More visible LED indicator status light: 1450 PSI and over = Slow Short Blinking Green Light; Between 1450 PSI and 725 PSI = Short Double Blinking Yellow Light; Below 725 PSI = Long Single Blink Red Light
- Powered by a user-replaceable CR-2PE/BN lithium battery that's good for three years or 250 to 300 hours of diving, whichever comes first
Enjoy the convenience of air integration without the hassle of a dangling hose. The low-profile transmitter screws into a high pressure port on your first stage and relays tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT) to the computer screen. Featuring a more visible built-in LED on top of the cap, it provides an estimate of tank pressure when the first stage is attached to a tank letting you know if the tank has gas without needing to activate the computer.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.