- Triple-coated base increases abrasion resistance
- Abrasion-resistant 420D nylon laminated with a TPU film for strength and waterproofness
- Multiple lash points provide versatility for mounting to kayaks, bikes, motorbikes and 4WDs
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Waterproof non-wicking roll top closure does not wick moisture
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Oval base prevents rolling away and packs better
- Size: 5L
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.6 x 12.7 in
- Weight: 4.8 oz
Lash to kayaks, bikes and 4WDs with confidence, or add a Dry Bag Sling for comfortable hands-free carrying. Big River Dry Bags are a durable and abrasion resistant option that uses a strong 420D nylon fabric. If your idea of outdoor recreation involves rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, rafting, or motorcycle touring, they are the perfect storage bags to keep your gear dry. A white interior laminate affords greater visibility, and lash loops allow secure stacking or attachment to watercraft, motorcycles and other equipment. The hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure keeps water out, and the Field Repair Buckles can be replaced in seconds with just a Philips screwdriver. It also was designed with an oval base to save space when packing and prevent it from rolling away.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.