This is the Shearwater Peregrine Console Dive Computer + PSI SPG Gauge
- Dive Modes - Air, Nitrox up to 40%, 3 Nitrox up to 100%, and Gauge mode
- Algorithm - ZHL-C
- Screen Resolution - 320x240 QVGA
- Display Type - Full Color LED LCD
- Display Size - 5.59cm/2.2"
Computer Dimensions - 77mm x 68mm x 25mm
- Weight (computer only) - 122g (0.27 lbs)
- Battery Type - Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Battery Life - Up to 30 hours (medium brightness)
- Dive Log Capacity - Approximately 200 Hours
- Depth Rating - 120m/394'
- Alerts - Vibration Only
- Air Integration - Not Available, can not be added
- Compass - Does not have digital compass technology
- NDL Planner - Yes
- Deco Planner - Yes
- Firmware Updates - User installable
- Multiple Languages - English, French, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish and Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
The Peregrine dive computer from Shearwater research is the newest offering from the leader in dive computers
This robust dive computer is specifically designed for recreational divers of all levels.
Its simple 2-button interface and easy to navigate menu structure allows for intuitive and quick operation underwater. The Peregrine features a large, high resolution LCD screen is both easy to read, and power efficient. The Peregrine operates on any rechargeable battery. Bluetooth integration offers download and upload capability from Mac, PC, and iOS devices.
All Shearwater dive computers use Buhlmann ZHL-16C as the decompression algorithm. User adjustable conservatism may be achieved by manipulation of gradient factors settings in the computer’s settings.
The 2.2" Color LCD display is easy to read, with high contrast, and automatic screen brightness. The display may be customized with user-defined font colors, and may be inverted for those who wish to wear the Peregrine on their opposite arm. Several layouts may be selected from, and fonts may be customized for size and color.
The user interface is simple to use with adaptive menus. Commands are entered with piezoelectric buttons. Warnings are clear and concise using color-coded fonts.
No confusing icons are used; rather the Peregrine navigation is done with plain-language. Divers have a choice of metric, or imperial units.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.