- The Teric can connect with up to 2 transmitters
- 1.39 display with deep blacks, and vivid color display
- Sapphire crystal window, and 316 stainless bezel & buttons
- Equally at home in 330 ft under water and in the corporate boardroom
- Different watch faces: To go with multiple styles and occasions
- Configurable colours to match your style: 15 colour options available
- Programmable timers, alarms and stopwatch
- Cloud Control: Download and display dive logs quickly with wireless data transfer technology.
- Wireless Data Transfer Technology
- Switchable audible & vibration alerts
Featuring a striking bronze color bezel and supplied with a black strap, the Journeys Edition Teric is a modern, yet elegant and timeless style
The Teric from Shearwater Research of Canada is a full technical dive computer with recreational divers in mind. The Teric includes open-circuit and closed-circuit Air, Nitrox and Trimix multi-gas functionality along with a three-axis tilt-compensated digital compass. It has Recreational, Gauge, Freediving, Open-Circuit Tech and Closed-Circuit/Bail-Out modes. The Teric has four buttons and incorporates situation adaptable logic menus to make operating and diving the Teric very intuitive. The Teric is also very configurable; for example you can set a button to give you a single press access to different tools like compass, stopwatch, countdown timer, etc. There are haptic (vibration) and audible alarms that can be disabled (none, either, both) to prevent annoying other divers in the vicinity.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.