Features:First stage (R-700)
- Balanced diaphragm first stage with anti-freeze system
- Dry ambient pressure chamber ideal for temperatures below
- Ribbed section to increase heat transfer and resist freezing
- Two H.P. ports and Four L.P. (2 standard/2 high flow) ports
- High flow L.P. ports offer up to 15% increase in air flow
- DIN version available as RS-790 DIN (300bar/4350psi)
Second stage (S-90)
- Lightweight, compact composite case design
- Pneumatically balanced system
- Venturi adjustment lever
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece
The RS-790 delivers performance, durability and comfort making it the ideal choice for discerning divers.
The R-700 is a balanced diaphragm first stage designed for cold-water use, it features a dry ambient pressure chamber that prevents water contact with the diaphragm maximizing performance in temperate water conditions below 50°F/10°C. Additionally, the R-700 has an external rib section that nearly doubles the surface area for thermal exchange further reducing ice formaton that can lead to freeze up in extreme conditions. The R-700 has two high pressure ports and four low pressure ports including two high flow (HF) that deliver up to a 15% increase in air flow. It is available in both INT (yoke) and DIN versions.
The S-90 second stage is a compact pneumatically balanced system that features a composite housing which insulates and protects under extreme cold-water conditions. The S-90 is equipped with a built-in venturi adjustment lever allowing the diver to select a surface or minimum setting reducing possible free flow or a dive setting for maximum air flow during the dive.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.