Have you ever dropped something in the water? Are you looking for lost “treasure”? The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface. Small, large or just awkward, there is a way to bring them up.
The Fun Part
Find lost items and lift them to the surface. It’s fun to use the lift bag. Not only are these skills fun, but very practical and ultimately useful because eventually, you’ll lose something in the water. As a Search and Recovery Diver, you’ll know how to search for and recover it.
What You Learn
- Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
What do I need to start?
How long will it take?
- The Search & Recovery Diver Specialty is 4 dives that take part over the course of a weekend.
What does it cost?
- $195 - Tuition
- $39.50 - Crew-Pak
- $37.95 - Cert Card & Processing
- $5.95 - Student Record Folder (unless one on file with shop)
Because you often need to navigate to specific spots to find lost items, the Underwater Navigator course can help you perfect your navigation skills.
*Price if purchased in conjunction with course and attended in San Diego through House of Scuba
Are you ready to experience one of the most adventurous activities possible? Submit the form below or give us a call at 858-581-2800 and ask to speak with one of our Scuba Instructors!