Whether you've never made a boat dive or you've logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It's fun to know what you're doing.
What You Learn
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to...
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatable's to giant live-aboards:
- How they differ from place to place
- Gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water :
- Sometimes it's better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat, sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
What do I need to start?
- Minimum Age: 10
- Prerequisite: Open Water
- Materials: Boat Diver Crew-Pak
How long will it take?
- The Boat Diver Specialty is 2 ocean dives usually done on a Saturday or Sunday morning.
How much does it cost?
- Contact us for pricing - Tuition
- $59.95 - Crew-Pak*
- $32.95 - Cert Card & Processing
- $4.95 - Student Record Folder (unless one on file with shop)
- $114 - Boat Fee (each day) for 2 days of diving
Your Next Adventure
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course, which can help you reach the coveted Master Scuba Diver rating.
*Price if purchased in conjunction with course and attended in San Diego through House of Scuba
Are you ready to experience one of the most adventurous activities possible? Submit the form below or give us a call at 858-581-2800 and ask to speak with one of our Scuba Instructors!