Exploration, Excitement, Experiences
What Qualifications Do I Need to Start?
- Open Water Diver Certification
- Be at least 15 years old, 12 years old for PADI Jr. Adv OW*
*A PADI Jr. Advanced Open Water Diver has some restrictions Call for pricing.
What you will learn?
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver in all about dive adventure:
- Through the Knowledge Development (online or home study) you will understand the principles of the adventure dives you choose
- Deep Diver & Navigation Diver
- 3 other Adventure Dives from the list below:
- Boat Dive
- Dry Suit Dive
- Enriched Air Nitrox Dive
- Night Dive
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Dive
- Underwater Naturalist
- A.W.A.R.E Fish ID Dive
- Wreck Dive
How long will it take?
The course is usually done in one weekend
- 3 dives on Saturday, 2 morning and one night
- 2 dives from a local dive boat on Sunday
What Diving Equipment Will I Need?
- All personal gear and a full scuba set up, including a compass.
- An audible and visual signaling devise
- A safety sausage/float & finger spool
- Divers Tool (knife, cutting device)
- Students are responsible for Personal Gear which consists of Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Booties and Gloves.
- Rental gear is available at 25% off for duration of the class.
What Materials Will I Need?
- PADI Adventures in Diving Book
- Log Book
- Student Record Folder
What does it Cost?
- Class Tuition - Contact us for pricing
- Book Crew Pak - $54.95
- Student Record folder - $5.95 (unless one already on file with HOS)
- Certification Card Processing - $37.95
- Boat Dives - Usually around $149 for a 2 tank boat dive
Your Next Adventure
After completing the Adventures in Diving course, increase your diving skills and explore new underwater environments by taking the Rescue Diver Course.
Already Have Your Advanced Open Water Diver Certification?
Are you ready to experience one of the most adventurous activities possible? Submit the form below or give us a call at 858-581-2800 and ask to speak with one of our Scuba Instructors!