Buy all four and save!
This package includes all of the same elements as the Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver and Dive Master program, plus the following benefits:
- All Open Water Training Materials are included for free ($79.95 value)
- Free air fills for all of your class dives ($175+ value)
- FREE House of Scuba T-Shirt ($29.95 value)
- 25% off rental during your Advanced class and Rescue Class
- 5% off our already guaranteed best pricing, on most gear sales
What Does it Cost?
- Call for pricing
- Pricing does not include course materials or certificatoin cards. In some cases, additional classes are required (EFR). The Dive Master application processing fee, that is paid directly to PADI, is not included.
Learn to dive and enhance on those skills by becoming an advanced scuba diver! Then take it to a new level and become a rescue diver. Most divers who take the rescue class say that it is their most enjoyable class and the class they learned the most from! After you've mastered the rescue skills you start the Dive Master class (there are a minimum # of dives that need to be completed before this class can be started). The Dive Master class will take your diving skills and knowledge to a professional level. Once completed you'll be able to work on boats, teach Discover Scuba Classes, take customers out on guided dives, etc. This package must be bought prior to starting the Open Water Class in order to receive all of these added bonuses. The Open Water class must be started within one year of purchase, the Advanced Open Water class must be started within one year of Open Water completion, the Rescue class must be started within one year of Advanced Open Water completion, and the Dive Master program must be started within one year of Rescue completion. Call us at 858.581.2800 and ask to speak with one of our Scuba Instructors!
Are you ready to experience one of the most adventurous activities possible? Submit the form below or give us a call at 858-581-2800 and ask to speak with one of our Scuba Instructors!