Scuba Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI's most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it's easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The Fun Part
You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what's in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
What do I need to start?
Minimum Age: 12
Dive Experience: Open Water or equivalent rating
Enriched Air Diver Manual
- $95 - Tuition (no dives) or $195 with 2 dives
- $12 per nitrox tank fill up to 120 cu ft or $22 per al 80 rental tank - for Nitrox tank rental if doing dives ($24 or $44 total if doing ocean nitrox dives)
- $69.95 - Enriched Air Diver Manual with DC Simulator
- $37.50 - Cert Card & Processing
- $5.95 - Student Record Folder (unless one on file with shop)
How long will it take?
- The EANX Diver Specialty is conducted in the classroom and usually takes one evening. The optional 2 dives can take place just about anytime.
Your Next Adventure
Diving with enriched air Nitrox benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with these specialties:
- PADI Wreck Diver course - Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air nitrox maximizes your exploration time.
- PADI Deep Diver course - The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stop time - but enriched air nitrox increases it, giving your more time at depth
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer - Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched air Nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer.
*Price if purchased in conjunction with course and attended in San Diego through House of Scuba
Are you ready to experience one of the most adventurous activities possible? Submit the form below or give us a call at 858-581-2800 and ask to speak with one of our Scuba Instructors!